ID Control SSO Service for your end-users
ID Control Single Sign-On (SSO) allows a user to log in with a single ID and password to several extranet sites or web applications.
When the extranet sites and web applications are related (f.e. the same group or organization) ID Control SSO service can do this through SAML but if non-related through OpenID Connect.
With no infrastructure required, ID Control Single Sign-On Service enables a quick migration to a multi-tier dedicated containerized cloud environment, and protects web based applications, extranets and clouds for users.
- Automates everything: to reduce overheads and maximize effectiveness
- Protects every web logon: extranet sites, web applications and cloud services
- Protects everyone: and provides choices: tokens, policies and integration
- Easy migration: move from an existing solution whilst protecting the current investment
- Saves money: on infrastructure and resource investments
- No multi-tenant setup: more protection through isolated containers
- EU based company with datacenters in Europe