Use strong authentication to log in once and access all your favorite content
Single Sign-On describes a way in which your customers or users can use a single secure login method where they can access all their favorite content without the need to enter their credentials at every step of the line. You can rest assured knowing that your login details are safe when you add that with strong authentication. This adds an additional layer of security by requiring the users to know something: their username and password, and to have something, for example a One-Time Password generated by your favorite authenticators such as Google Authenticator, Microsoft Authenticator, FreeOTP, or a hardware One-Time Password generator that you can hang from your keychain.
- When logged in initialy, enjoy seamless passwordless logins
- Based on well known standards to give maximum compatibilty
- No need to remember many passwords
- One-stop-shop for all connected services
- Protected, processed and serviced by the European Privacy Company
- Traffic encrypted and hosted by a ISO 27001 and 5001 Certified Datacenter